Karnal is an ideal place to live and invest as this town has one of the best approaches to Delhi, compared to other cities located northwards to Delhi. The town also has good road connectivity with Chandigarh, being on the six-lane Chandigarh Expressway. Karnal is home to the largest wholesale rice market in north India, as well as home to over 2,000 scientists working at a number of central government laboratories and research institutes.
Karnal is situated in the Northern region of the state of Haryana. The origin of the city is inlaid with a touch of richness and vibrancy, along with a slew of high tech citywide amenities and facilities. The real estate industry of Karnal is growing rapidly and it provides you with a great opportunity of leading a holistic life in a small city. Karnal is currently the most affordable investment destination in Delhi NCR and factors that add to the city’s growing importance as a real estate investment hub.
On-Site Amenities –
1. Low rise premium apartments – under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana Affordable Plotted Housing Policy, 2016
2. 6.5 acres housing society
3. 1 and 2 BHK apartments
4. Designed by Padmabhushan Hafeez Contractor
5. First Aluminum formwork technology enabled Building Project
6. Classical theme
7. Jogging track
8. Gated Community
19. Thematic garden
10. Earthquake resistant structure
11. Convenient shopping plaza within the compound
There are both commercials as well as residential projects available in this city. So, if you are planning to buy a property in NCR, then investing in Karnal real estate would be the best option for you. This affordable residential housing comes under the HUDA Affordable Housing policy and also Deen Dayal Affordable Housing Policy.
HUDA Affordable Housing Policy
Huda affordable housing policy was created by the government under PMAY subsidy in all upcoming affordable housing to avail affordable houses for lower middle and lower class families. According to the policy, the size and price of houses are predefined for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna in Gurgaon. People will need to pay only for the area they will use as the payment will be on carpet area bases under upcoming affordable projects in Gurgaon.
Upcoming affordable housing in Gurgaon works under the policy of Huda affordable housing policy and has some terms and conditions that must be followed by applicants to be eligible for a flat under this scheme. After the submission of the application, a lucky draw will choose the applicants for the colony.
• First Preference to one who has not been allotted any flat / plot in any HUDA developed colony/sector or any licensed colony in any of the Urban Areas in Haryana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi.
• The government is charging Goods and Services Tax (GST) on HUDA affordable homes. GST rate on affordable housing projects has been lowered from an effective 8% to 1%. from 1st April 2019.
• The Draw is completely transparent as it is conducted openly in the presence of all applicants and certain high ranking state govt. officials and auditors (Third Party). The applicant can also take part in the entire process of drawing. The entire event is video-graphed for transparency and many more terms and conditions to be followed under this policy.
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana
Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana, an affordable housing scheme of state Government of Haryana has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1st November on Haryana Golden Jubilee Day.
• Under the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana, the state government aims to develop about 1 Lakh affordable homes in the next three years.
• To encourage the development of such colonies by private colonizers, the rates of the license fee and external development charges have been substantially reduced, while the conversion (CLU) charges and infrastructure development charges have been waived off.
• The scheme has been approved under the Consolidated Licensing Policy 2015 of the Haryana Government.
• Builders or the landowners can build housing society or colony in 2 acres to 10 acres of land.
• The government will not acquire land for the builders, but the builders have to purchase the land themselves and many more.